Friday, May 21, 2010

GOOD FRIEND"S



Planned a scout trip yesterday with my friend Capt Ron his brother Rick and another freind of mine Claude. Well I got detained and could not make for daylight so Ron, Rick and Claude headed out and smashed the trout before I even wet a line. But they left the trout to come pick me up at the dock, now that there are some good friends. Well we wanted to do some scouting so we made a big round all thru Hopedale and Delacroix marshes catching some trout and reds along with some drums. So we headed back to where they left the trout this morning and they were still there. Finished up the limit of 100 trout around 3PM. Awesome day!
100 Speckled trout
Along with a few reds and drums.
OUR WATERS ARE OPEN AND THE FISHING IS GREAT ! NO OIL IN OUR AREA!
I HAVE MONDAY OPEN! Give me a call and come get’em before it close’s again!

CAPT. GENE DUGAS 985-640-0569
RATHER BE FISHING ADVENTURES
www.ratherbe-fishing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment